All Need To Know About Creating A TikTok Video
TikTok isn’t just an app for passing the time. It motivates people to make purchases, facilitates learning about products, and brings people closer to brands.
It turns out that thirty percent of Gen Z social media users choose TikTok specifically for product research, as indicated by recent statistics. Also, nearly half of TikTok users have said that the platform has influenced their purchasing decisions.
Also, and probably most crucially, the vast majority of TikTok users feel more connected to brands who provide genuine and personable content on the app.
Instructions for creating a TikTok account
When you first use the TikTok app, you’ll need to sign up for an account. If you already have a TikTok account, you can skip this and go straight to the instructions for creating your first video.
Here’s how to sign up for TikTok as a business:
- First, get the TikTok app from the ITunes Store or Google Play.
- Second, after the programme has downloaded and opened, select the “Profile” tab. This option is located at the very bottom right of your screen.
- Choose the best registration process in Step 3. You can sign up using phone, email, or your existing account with Facebook, Google, Apple (iPhone users only), Instagram, or Twitter.
Password-protecting your TikTok account is the next step. This needs to be safe, but also easy to remember and connected to your brand in some way.
- Choose a username for your account (Step 5). Because of its prominent placement on your TikTok profile, this is a critical step. It’s also what people will see as your TikTok username.
At Step 6, you’ll want to change to a business account because you’re making a brand account. To edit your profile, visit your “Profile” page and click the “…” button in the top right corner.
Instructions for Creating a Viral TikTok Video
Assuming you’ve already signed up for a channel, you can begin making videos immediately. Creating videos on TikTok is a lot like making those on Instagram Reels. Videos and photos can be uploaded from the device’s gallery or recorded directly on both platforms. Additionally, both allow you to personalise your video by including tools like audio and visual effects.
Tutorial on Taping a TikTok
- First, select the plus sign (+) at the bottom of your screen. This toggle switch is located dead centre. Once you do that, you can activate the camera and begin recording.
- The second step is to set the video’s duration using the slider found directly above the record button. There is a default setting of 15 seconds for video recording. The software was recently updated to include a recording feature that can now capture 60 seconds of footage at a time.
- Third, adjust your recording using the options on the right-hand side of the screen. Adjust the playback speed, apply filters and effects, and even schedule automatic recording.
- After step 5, you can play back your recording by clicking the checkbox. If you go to the preview page, you’ll see all the options available to you to make your film truly unique and interesting. You may customise your videos by using captions, stickers, voiceovers, sound effects, and more.
- Choose “Next” once you are through making adjustments to the video. More options for customising your movie and adding a description are available on the following screen. Using popular and topical hashtags is another way to increase your video’s exposure on TikTok. To share your first video to TikTok, simply click the “Post” button.
Making a TikTok with Pre-Recorded Footage
You may already be familiar with the app’s in-built video creation features, but did you know you can also create TikToks using the great media currently stored on your device? Detailed instructions are provided below.
- First, pick “Upload” from the menu that appears next to the record button by tapping the “+” icon at the bottom of the screen. Choose the video you wish to upload from your camera roll by clicking here. tep
- The second step is to decide the video(s) you want to send.
- Third, edit your TikTok as usual after you’ve uploaded the video or films you want to use. Text, stickers, voiceovers, filters, voice effects, captions, and effects can all be added to the video using the tools on the right-hand panel.
- After you’ve finished making adjustments to the video, move on to Step 4. Finally, edit the parameters and write a description before clicking “Publish.”
A Guide to Creating Sounds for TikTok
TikTok treats the audio from a video recording as though it were created just for the video. To add sound to an uploaded video, select the earphone icon in the lower right corner of the screen. To incorporate the sound into a new video, select “Use this sound.”